Related Posts are very useful to increase page views and force the visitors to spend much more time on a website. As reference to internal links, related posts is the best option and it is the demand of a blog because in the absence of it, many visitors do not explore the more posts. There is a quick solution of this problem that is LinkWithin. Linkwithin provides this feature in a more convenient way and adds related posts with the title and thumbnail.
Open a Free LinkWithin Account
- Open www.linkwithin.com into your browser. In the Form:
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter your blog or website link (where WordPress already installed).
- Select Platform (Like blogger, wordpress, Typepad and other).
- Select width (How many Related Posts show on your Blog?)
- Click on get widget.
Install Related Posts
Install LinkWithin Related Posts into Blogger Blog:
- Login your blogger account and select the blog where you want to install. Click on add widget.
- Give a title to your blog. Click on the save button.
Install LinkWithin Related Posts into WordPress:
- Log into your admin panel.
- In the settings! Install a new plugin. Activate the LinkWithin plugin.
- Finished! Related Posts will appear on your blog.